Jing's Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jing's Castle

Jing Chang International English Forum - Jing's Castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jing's International Forum a.k.a Jing's Castle
Please register to access all of Jing's updated news, pics, vids etc. !!! contact minchong92 by PM as a guest if you have registering problems...

[ALBUM] The Opposite Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
minchong92
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
minchong92

[ALBUM] The Opposite Me Empty
PostSubject: [ALBUM] The Opposite Me   [ALBUM] The Opposite Me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 pm

[ALBUM] The Opposite Me Regver10

Info:
The champion of the inaugural season of Super Idol, Taiwan singer Zhang Yun Jing was surprisingly left out in the nominations for Golden Melody's Best Newcomer award. But that didn't deter her from marching forward in her fledging Mando-pop career. In fact, Jing is waving goodbye to her old image with her second album, showing a rebellious side previously unseen of her. The major style in this album is one of British rock, and the production crew consists of such top musicians as Chen Wei, Jim Lee, Adia, Mayday's Stone, Peggy Hsu, Showan, and Japanese-American musician Skot Suyama. The album's warm-up single "Gone Bad" is already an online hit, and the titular main plug "The Opposite Me" is Jing's first composition selected from almost a hundred of demos she recorded!

The limited Commemorate Edition comes with the bonus track "Loyalty" featuring Lollipop's Owodog, and a bonus DVD containing 6 music videos (including that of the bonus song).
[Credit: YesAsia.com description]

Jing Chang 張芸京 - 相反的我 The Opposite Me

Record Label: Gold Typhoon EMI

Release Date: July 9, 2010

Tracklist:

Quote :
01網路暖身單曲「壞了」1天突破10萬點閱次數未發片即登上KKBOX冠軍!
1. Warm-up single "Broken" - Broke 100,000 views within a day and immediately went to the top of KKBOX's charts before the album was even released!

02首波專輯同名強打「相反的我」,張芸京第一首正式創作發表!
2. Album's first promoting single "The Opposite Me" - Jing Chang's 1st official composition!

03金曲獎最佳製作人阿弟仔私藏最強抒情搖滾主打 ─「愛情選項」
3. This is Golden Melody Awards' Best Producer Ah Di Zai's most prized soft rock single - "Love's Option"

04五月天石頭力挺,童話系搖滾強擊「你是唯一」
Written by Mayday's Shi Tou/Rock, a fairytale style rock song - "The One"

05金曲獎最佳編曲人小安最新抒情力作「不再聯絡」
5. Arranged by Golden Melody Awards' Best Arranger Xiao An - "Cease Contact"

06我不愛你了
6. "Quit Loving You"

07只愛你
7. "You are the Sole"

08正不正
8. "Feel My Glamour"

09簡訊
9. "Message"