Jing's Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jing's Castle

Jing Chang International English Forum - Jing's Castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jing's International Forum a.k.a Jing's Castle
Please register to access all of Jing's updated news, pics, vids etc. !!! contact minchong92 by PM as a guest if you have registering problems...

[QUES] downloading jing videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poohmigosh
Peasant
Peasant
poohmigosh

[QUES] downloading jing videos Empty
PostSubject: [QUES] downloading jing videos   [QUES] downloading jing videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:02 pm

hey mingchong..

could u help in teaching me how to download videos of jing?
i went to the link and this is wat it came out.

Your IP address 220.255.7.227 has just downloaded 345435 bytes. Please wait 7 minutes, then try your download again.

If 220.255.7.227 is not your IP address, you may be sharing a proxy or NAT gateway with other users. If you have configured an HTTP proxy in your browser, disable it and try again. If you don't have a proxy configured, using a different download port may bypass your ISP's proxy. If you see your real IP address listed below, please select it, then try your download again:
(Port 80)
(Port 800)
(Port 1723)

its my second failed attempt on downloading jing's videos.
hope that u can really help me.
THANKS A LOT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
minchong92
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [QUES] downloading jing videos   [QUES] downloading jing videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:13 pm

hey mmm can you first tell me which video you're trying to download?

and which browser you're using?

I'm not sure...but it either would be the download link is broken or something else...

I'll see what I can do...
if it's a video I already have on my harddrive, I'll just reupload it to a different file sharing site

if all things don't turn out, we'll try asking choco-late XD
Back to top Go down
poohmigosh
Peasant
Peasant
poohmigosh

PostSubject: Re: [QUES] downloading jing videos   [QUES] downloading jing videos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 am

okayyyy! thanks i wanted download all jing MV except Let me take care of u. po tian huang and black skirt. the rest i wan :DDDDD THANKS A LOT:D
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [QUES] downloading jing videos   [QUES] downloading jing videos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:37 pm

poohmigosh wrote:
okayyyy! thanks i wanted download all jing MV except Let me take care of u. po tian huang and black skirt. the rest i wan :DDDDD THANKS A LOT:D
ahahaha such a coincidence...I have all three that you want XD

will PM you later probably over the weekend...if that is okay with you?
Back to top Go down
poohmigosh
Peasant
Peasant
poohmigosh

PostSubject: Re: [QUES] downloading jing videos   [QUES] downloading jing videos Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:44 am

yeaaaa! sure thing. thanks Very Happy hmm probably if u dun mind, u can add me in hotmail. animedoc_cancer92@hotmail.com

anyw i wan one is not the three i mentioned. is the other 4 MV
little prince, ni fei ba, preference, lian ren shi shang sheng huo!

THANKS A ZILLION :DDD
Back to top Go down
choco-late
choco-late

PostSubject: Re: [QUES] downloading jing videos   [QUES] downloading jing videos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I know some region has problems with Megaupload so I started using Mediafire now which should be better. But if any of the old videos that are uploaded on Megaupload you can just comment there and I can reupload it onto Mediafire for you.
Back to top Go down
http://zyjdownloads.blogspot.com/

[QUES] downloading jing videos
Page 1 of 1