Jing's Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jing's Castle

Jing Chang International English Forum - Jing's Castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jing's International Forum a.k.a Jing's Castle
Please register to access all of Jing's updated news, pics, vids etc. !!! contact minchong92 by PM as a guest if you have registering problems...

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)

Go down 
+11
Y_Kaiqin
AngieK
bluxzero
niki0514
greencucumber
whateva
Heiky
tendrepoison
patomc
genmaicha
minchong92
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
patomc
Vassal
Vassal
patomc

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 am

genmaicha, i envy you so much no listen
nice photo of Jing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatsumi
Peasant
Peasant
hatsumi

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 am

genmaicha-Thanks for representing Jing's Castle and for sending our love to Jing.
If I had the chance to walk beside Jing, I would have blanked out, too.
Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:17 am

genmaicha I can still feel your excitement~

no worries about the blanking out part, I'm sure I would be in awe too

sounds like the fan meet was a fun time, tell the fan, cotton candy to come by to this forum if she/he has time, we would like to thank her/him as well

Thank you once again for hand delivering the package cheers
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:45 pm

each wrote:
wow! genmaicha good for you for have met Jing @ the airport
bet u cant slp properly @ nite after meeting Jing

You got that right haha. Actually I was feeling sick and having vertigo at that moment, but I kept telling myself no, you can't pass out in front of Jing. My hands were icy cold though, so I was really embarrassed when I shook her warm hand.

patomc wrote:
genmaicha, i envy you so much no listen
nice photo of Jing Very Happy

Haha, I hope one day you will have a chance to meet her too.

hatsumi wrote:
genmaicha-Thanks for representing Jing's Castle and for sending our love to Jing.
If I had the chance to walk beside Jing, I would have blanked out, too.

I heard it happened to a lot of people XD But I still wish I could say more and tell her how much she's loved around the world.

whateva wrote:
genmaicha I can still feel your excitement~

no worries about the blanking out part, I'm sure I would be in awe too

sounds like the fan meet was a fun time, tell the fan, cotton candy to come by to this forum if she/he has time, we would like to thank her/him as well

Thank you once again for hand delivering the package cheers

Actually I have to thank Ming Jing for everything. She's the one who called cotton candy to look for me at the airport and make sure I met Jing. She also asked me to join the staff meeting/rehearsal and gave me a front row seat at the birthday party. It's really an amazing experience.
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:11 pm

WOW!! That's indeed an experience that one avid Jing's fan will never forget.
That'so so so so cool. Believe me, I can feel your (refers to genmaicha) excitement and unbelievable feeling of meeting Jing. You are so lucky to get to see Jing in the airport!! Plus, walking beside her is like lucky stars falling on you!! You must have done lots of good deeds to have your dream come true ~ Seeing Jing in person from such a CLOSE distance~ Very Happy. Oh god must have punished me..Haha.

It's even cooler that you waited for Jing in the airport for an hour, it must been tiring for you since you are travelling far distance. My sister would have drag me off the airport, yelling at me. Btw, wasn't there any of Jing's assistants or manager walking beside her? And why are the 1st season Super Idols are travelling the same time?? confused

Your encounters are much much more exciting and awesome compared to mine, though (P/S: Don't get me wrong by trying to show-off here, just a little memories recalled and I treasure it very much Smile )
I've seen Jing a few times (Where some are not in my plans, just random). I'm very lazy to tell my experience seeing Jing. Haha. I bet no one here will be interested in it though. I like listening and reading others' experience more and cherish the moment with them.

Last but not the least, THANK YOU genmaicha for sharing your awesome adventure and great pictures (P/S: Is there a picture with you and Jing walking in the airport?). Not forgetting, thank you for handing the presents to Jing personally too..

Do take a good rest after travelling. It's exhausting~

Just a little thought: If there are any future Jing's birthday event, will there be a chance for us, Jing's Castlers to attend it together? I bet it will be really awesome and cool.. keke.

Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:00 pm

genmaicha wrote:
Actually I have to thank Ming Jing for everything. She's the one who called cotton candy to look for me at the airport and make sure I met Jing. She also asked me to join the staff meeting/rehearsal and gave me a front row seat at the birthday party. It's really an amazing experience.

I wished I was with youuuu...XD. It's nice to have met another Jing's fan in the airport.

Yea, Jing's Taiwan fanclub is a very friendly, warm, welcoming, etc (anything good you can think of) group of fans.It happened the same to me when I was at one of Jing's event (Zhong Zhen High School performance) in Taiwan. Jing's Taiwan fans put me at the front line, right beside the stage so that i can grab Jing's legs Laughing Joking~ But it was so near that I could even hug her legs when Jing's infront of me, but she offered her hand for grabs instead..

Please do tell us more if you've missed out/ accidentally missed out/ forgot the moment because you were stoned by unbelievable'ness' on any details of your encounters with Jing. Your thoughts and feeling are good too.. I'm all ears.. XD
Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:17 pm

greencucumber wrote:
genmaicha wrote:

I wished I was with youuuu...XD. It's nice to have met another Jing's fan in the airport.

Yea, Jing's Taiwan fanclub is a very friendly, warm, welcoming, etc (anything good you can think of) group of fans.It happened the same to me when I was at one of Jing's event (Zhong Zhen High School performance) in Taiwan. Jing's Taiwan fans put me at the front line, right beside the stage so that i can grab Jing's legs Laughing Joking~ But it was so near that I could even hug her legs when Jing's infront of me, but she offered her hand for grabs instead..

Please do tell us more if you've missed out/ accidentally missed out/ forgot the moment because you were stoned by unbelievable'ness' on any details of your encounters with Jing. Your thoughts and feeling are good too.. I'm all ears.. XD

That's the thing about the fans, we are all soo friendly.

IF any of you go on the TW fan forum, should express that they are such good ambassadors. (my chinese is bad, so I cannot thank them)

cucumber, oh my, I think Ah Jing got a feeling you were going to grab her legs, so she reached down to you, hehe
Back to top Go down
minchong92
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:23 pm

thanks so much to genmaicha for the fan account and for basically everything XD XD

I'm really grateful to Ming Jing Jie and the TW fanclub for being so welcoming to us all the time.
And if I ever met Jing, oh gosh, I think my reaction would be even worse >.<

And then if we ever had a Jing's Castle meet in person with Jing, oh dude, I would be shell-shocked XD
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 am

whateva wrote:
greencucumber wrote:
genmaicha wrote:

IF any of you go on the TW fan forum, should express that they are such good ambassadors. (my chinese is bad, so I cannot thank them)

cucumber, oh my, I think Ah Jing got a feeling you were going to grab her legs, so she reached down to you, hehe

Yea, I'm sort of glad and happy that we all treat each other as one big family.
As Jing's fanclubs are expanding worldwide, I was afraid that fans would be a little rowdy, but I'm totally wrong about that. Though there are a few rotten apples in the basket, but I tend to overlook that. Happy and good memories are the one that counts Wink .

Song: I love you, You love me,
We are happy family,
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too.. Laughing

Hmm, I've tried signing up for Taiwan's fanclub at their website, but I'm still figuring how to.
There's a box where I have to enter some username or ID at gold typhoon forum, and I don't have any idea what to fill that box since I did not sign up at Gold Typhoon.
I think I came across some threads here about how to sign up but I couldn't remember which thread Embarassed.

@whateva: You have got a friend here. My chinese is not much better than yours. High5!! Laughing
I always feel sad when there's Jing's articles/news in chinese but I couldn't read them. Sigh~

Haha, I was hoping to grab her legs more..

Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm

greencucumber wrote:
whateva wrote:
greencucumber wrote:
genmaicha wrote:

Yea, I'm sort of glad and happy that we all treat each other as one big family.
As Jing's fanclubs are expanding worldwide, I was afraid that fans would be a little rowdy, but I'm totally wrong about that. Though there are a few rotten apples in the basket, but I tend to overlook that. Happy and good memories are the one that counts Wink .

Song: I love you, You love me,
We are happy family,
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too.. Laughing

Hmm, I've tried signing up for Taiwan's fanclub at their website, but I'm still figuring how to.
There's a box where I have to enter some username or ID at gold typhoon forum, and I don't have any idea what to fill that box since I did not sign up at Gold Typhoon.
I think I came across some threads here about how to sign up but I couldn't remember which thread Embarassed.

@whateva: You have got a friend here. My chinese is not much better than yours. High5!! Laughing
I always feel sad when there's Jing's articles/news in chinese but I couldn't read them. Sigh~

Haha, I was hoping to grab her legs more..

Let me know when you figure out how to sign up at the Taiwan forum, I've encountered the same problem.

Haha, your song! Barney! Shocked

Don't feel sad anymore, there's great translations here....but I totally know what you mean.

Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:14 pm

whateva wrote:
Let me know when you figure out how to sign up at the Taiwan forum, I've encountered the same problem.

Haha, your song! Barney!

Don't feel sad anymore, there's great translations here....but I totally know what you mean.

Sure, I'll try searching for that thread.
edit:I've figured out how to sign up after tried recalling what I've read in the posts here. Remembered choco-late said that "We still have to put something in the Gold Typhoon ID box".
Go to this website:
http://jingcastle.net/forum/register.php?referer=http%3A//jingcastle.net/forum/space.php%3Fuid%3D30
Fill in the 驗證 -->verification code . (If there's no code displayed there, put your curser on the verication box and click it)
Fill in "None" in the 金牌大風ID --> Gold Typhoon ID box.
Then click 提交 -->"Submit"
Go to your e-mail inbox and activate your account sent by Taiwan's Jing Castle

That's all, you have successfully signed up!
Hope it helps Smile

Haha, you know that song too.

Yea, this forum's the only thing that helps me to feel better whenever I see Jing's news in chinese. Hehe.

Last edited by greencucumber on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm

minchong92 wrote:
thanks so much to genmaicha for the fan account and for basically everything XD XD

I'm really grateful to Ming Jing Jie and the TW fanclub for being so welcoming to us all the time.

And then if we ever had a Jing's Castle meet in person with Jing, oh dude, I would be shell-shocked XD

Haha, so you and all of us should practice in advance in situations where we might Jing. Laughing

Seriously, I have no idea what reactions or things to say if ever I get to meet Jing. I always have these thinking, "Do I actually have the chance to meet Jing that close enough for her to hear what am I saying?"; "Does Jing actually hears what you say?"; "Will Jing ever understand what am I speaking? (because my chinese is .....) ".
I guess I'll just stare at her.. same as what most of Jing's Castlers reaction. Haha. Plus, I have no idea what to say to Jing too.

Haha, I would too, minchong. I'll be really really excited and feels like floating up to heaven when there's a Jing's Castler meet in person with Jing. I just simply feels happy for that reason..XD.

I hope that Jing will have events when I'm in Taiwan in December. Any Jing's Castlers here will be spending your Christmas and New Year in Taiwan? Probably we can meet up.. XD..

Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm

greencucumber wrote:
whateva wrote:

Haha, your song! Barney!

Sure, I'll try searching for that thread.
edit:I've figured out how to sign up after tried recalling what I've read in the posts here. Remembered choco-late said that "We still have to put something in the Gold Typhoon ID box".
Go to this website:
http://jingcastle.net/forum/register.php?referer=http%3A//jingcastle.net/forum/space.php%3Fuid%3D30
Fill in the 驗證 -->verification code . (If there's no code displayed there, put your curser on the verication box and click it)
Fill in "None" in the 金牌大風ID --> Gold Typhoon ID box.
Then click 提交 -->"Submit"
Go to your e-mail inbox and activate your account sent by Taiwan's Jing Castle

That's all, you have successfully signed up!
Hope it helps Smile

Haha, you know that song too.

Yea, this forum's the only thing that helps me to feel better whenever I see Jing's news in chinese. Hehe.

Ok right, thanks....now to navigate the forum....*drum rolls*
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:34 pm

whateva wrote:
greencucumber wrote:

Jing's Taiwan fans put me at the front line, right beside the stage so that i can grab Jing's legs Laughing Joking~ But it was so near that I could even hug her legs when Jing's infront of me, but she offered her hand for grabs instead..

LMAO! I can already picture this... if the three of us were there, we would probably have grabbed her legs and arms and carried her home with us lol. Okay okay, that's too extreme... just joking XD

minchong92 wrote:

I have to thank you too for contacting Ming Jing Jie.
Oh man, Jing's Castle meet with Jing will be a dream come true!
Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:38 pm

genmaicha wrote:
whateva wrote:
greencucumber wrote:

Jing's Taiwan fans put me at the front line, right beside the stage so that i can grab Jing's legs Laughing Joking~ But it was so near that I could even hug her legs when Jing's infront of me, but she offered her hand for grabs instead..

LMAO! I can already picture this... if the three of us were there, we would probably have grabbed her legs and arms and carried her home with us lol. Okay okay, that's too extreme... just joking XD

minchong92 wrote:

lol ya geimaicha, I'll probably go for the arms, especially if she's wearing like an armless piece of clothing....too funny What a Face
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:40 pm

whateva wrote:
genmaicha wrote:
whateva wrote:
greencucumber wrote:

minchong92 wrote:

lol ya geimaicha, I'll probably go for the arms, especially if she's wearing like an armless piece of clothing....too funny What a Face

Hahahaha.. sorry for the late response in this. I'm picturing Jing's like a mannequin while we are trying to carry her off the stage..haha..XD.. ( Imaginary: Jing will enjoy this action very much.. laughing while we carry her away)
Guess other Jing fans will grab Jing away from us, or Jing's assistants n etc. will stop us, and police will come after us.. Next, we will find ourself in lock up.. XD..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5