Jing's Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jing's Castle

Jing Chang International English Forum - Jing's Castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jing's International Forum a.k.a Jing's Castle
Please register to access all of Jing's updated news, pics, vids etc. !!! contact minchong92 by PM as a guest if you have registering problems...

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)

Go down 
+11
Y_Kaiqin
AngieK
bluxzero
niki0514
greencucumber
whateva
Heiky
tendrepoison
patomc
genmaicha
minchong92
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
minchong92
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
minchong92

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm

genmaicha wrote:
^Yes, you can choose your own child or they will randomly select one for you. You can even correspond with your child. If you want Jing to personally correspond with the child, we need to get her agency address. I'm currently sponsoring a child through World Vision, so you can ask me if you have any question =)

Oooh corresponding with the child, I like that :]
I think we can start with just Jing Castlers corresponding with the kid
Spoiler:

Would we be able to send things to the kid? Like CDs...or a CD player haha

===================================================

Here are the poll results - now we need to determine specifics and deadlines (in later post)

1. In what form do you prefer the postcards to be sent to Jing? (note: regardless, they will still be gathered in a book)

Hand-drawn 10
Computer-designed/photoshop 6
Bought – 4
Hand drawn but enhanced by photoshop 2

All options are possible

2. How should we gather the postcards?

Send thru mail to main organizer 15
Scan postcard image 5

Both options possible

3. Which charity do you prefer for Jing's Castle to donate in Jing's name?

Sponsor a child through World Vision in Jing’s name 3
Red Cross Taiwan 2
Taiwan World Vision 1
Yu-Cheng Social Welfare Foundation/Love Nature 1

4. Please choose your top 3 b-day package items for Jing

Video/audio international compilation 15
Postcards from all over the world 20
Donation to charity in Jing’s name 16

Fan art photobook 13
Custom t-shirt 7

5. Would you donate to help out finances for Jing's Castle B-Day Gift?

Yes 10
No 2

6. If there was a fanart contest to select the cover of the book and t-shirt design, would you participate?

Yes 10
No 5

Suggestions on deadlines?
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:48 am

minchong92 wrote:

We can send things to the kid as long as it follows this guideline:
http://www.worldvision.org/content.nsf/sponsor/for-sponsors-packages

As for the deadlines, I suggest the end of July for the charity as it takes time to receive to the donation receipt. For all others, it can be mid August.

Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:13 pm

genmaicha wrote:
minchong92 wrote:

We can send things to the kid as long as it follows this guideline:
http://www.worldvision.org/content.nsf/sponsor/for-sponsors-packages

As for the deadlines, I suggest the end of July for the charity as it takes time to receive to the donation receipt. For all others, it can be mid August.

Okay, I think later on, I'll going to call to ask if we can send CDs since it's specifically mentioned XD
I hope a CD doesn't look too expensive...

Sorry I wasn't on for most of today. But I'm going to draw up the plan including deadlines tonight hehe
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 am

Ok~ I have a rough draft of the final plan

Things to be confirmed/discussed: exact deadlines, budget, donation process, contest details, how to announce b-day gift plan, collection of package items

Please post your input on the above items and on anything else I forgot ^^
Also...I was thinking...shall we try incorporating some of the contests with our 500th member landmark/1-year anniversary?

So for deadlines (following genmaicha's suggestion):

Donations - End of July
Contests/Postcard Collection/Video&Audio Compilation/etc - Mid August

==========================================

Now this is based on the polls we held earlier:

1. Postcards from all over the world (I can lead this section)
- This collection may also include Jing-related fanart to put inside the photobook

Postcards will be accepted in the following forms:
- Hand-drawn
- Computer-designed/photoshop
- Bought
- Hand drawn but enhanced by photoshop

How postcards will be collected/organized:
- Sent through mail to main organizer
- Image scanned and sent to main organizer to print
- All postcards organized in a photobook

2. Donation to charity in Jing’s name
- We will be sponsoring a child through World Vision
- Specifics to be considered: Birthday, Age

- Donations will be made to Jing’s Castle Paypal account and then transferred to selected charity
- Possible online auction of limited version [One Person in Tokyo - Zhang Yun Jing 361º]
- Proceeds will then directly go to this cause

3. Video/audio international compilation (headed by genmaicha?)
- Original song/remix/cover
- This would include all Jing Castlers' participation
- Remix of Jing’s songs?
- Covering Jing’s songs with audio editing XD
- Jing fans introduce themselves to Jing and say happy birthday in their own languages

4. Custom t-shirt
- Design of t-shirt to be chosen through contest
- There will also be a contest to decide the cover of postcard/fanart photobook
- Contest will be open to everyone :]
- Must be related to Jing, Jing’s b-day, 500 members landmark
- Top 5-10 designs chosen by staff
- Polls held in Jing’s Castle to decide final design

What do you guys think?

Perhaps we also need a deadline to finalize this plan XD
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 pm

I can help with audio compilation, but I don't know how to do video compilation.

I hope a lot of members participate in this project.

Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 pm

genmaicha wrote:
I can help with audio compilation, but I don't know how to do video compilation.

I hope a lot of members participate in this project.

I can help with the video stuff ^^

But I'm thinking if we don't have a lot of participation in this planning process, we may be limited to only making possible the top 2-3 package items...
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 am

Should we start this project now? We only have about a month left now.
Maybe we should start listing people who want to participate so that we know what to prepare and focus on.
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

genmaicha wrote:
Should we start this project now? We only have about a month left now.
Maybe we should start listing people who want to participate so that we know what to prepare and focus on.

Yes yes XD

Um...I'm putting my name down...and I guess yours too haha
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:50 am

Dear all,

I've read from the 1st page till the end...

I was supposed to post input here but was a bit out of time. Finally managed to dig some time out.. Haha.

I'm not an IT savyy or any advance technology person , so I guess I can only help on ideas #1 and #4

Spoiler:

Please do let me know in what ways I can help out Smile

Spoiler:

Have been thinking to suggest that we should design a T-shirt for Jing Castle. Maybe we could take this opportunity to kill 2 birds with 1 stone? Wink .
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:00 am

@ greencucumber, thanks so much for the input. I think we'll be needing your help on the postcards bit, actually any way is fine as long as you're offering to help x]

Before I take my hiatus next week, I'm going to draft a plan with dates and all for everyone to approve/edit for the final time.
Then we can get things moving! ^^
Back to top Go down
patomc
Vassal
Vassal
patomc

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:03 am

volunteer no. 4
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:34 pm

minchong92 wrote:
@ greencucumber, thanks so much for the input. I think we'll be needing your help on the postcards bit, actually any way is fine as long as you're offering to help

Okay, no problem Wink. Probably I could collect the postcards from those who wish to give Jing. Then compile it and wait for the next step..

Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 pm

ok, here's a finalish plan

Anything in red is tentative. Needing feedback to confirm the details in red.
To be completely honest, I probably won't be able to monitor everything when I'm on hiatus. But if there are any immediate questions/things to deal with, an email to minchong92@yahoo.com is the best way to get a hold of me :]

Will be sending a heads up PM to everyone in the Castle this Sunday to get things started hehe

Depending on member response/participation, we'll see how many package items we can make possible. Hopefully, all can be made possible ^^

Volunteers on board (please post below if you want to help lead any items or just help out with organizing things!)
minchong92
genmaicha
greencucumber
patomc

Package will be sent to Taiwan with genmaicha – transfer to TW fanclub – to Jing?

MOST IMPORTANT - Donations to fund Jing’s Castle B-day Gift
- Provide for material/printing costs
- Shipping costs
- Charity donations to World Vision

Donate to Jing’s Castle through Paypal
- Send money to jingscastle@yahoo.com
- When donating, please specify which purpose you want it to go to (ex. charity, b-day funds)

1. Postcards from all over the world
- Deadline: August 15, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time
- This collection may also include Jing-related fanart to put inside the photobook

- Hand-drawn
- Bought

What to write in postcard
- Your b-day wishes to Jing
- Anything you wish to say to Jing :]

- Email jingscastle@yahoo.com to get main organizer’s addresses
- Postcards will be collected in packages – Singapore, Malaysia, etc. and then sent to main organizer in US
- minchong92@yahoo.com

- Donate through Paypal to jingscastle@yahoo.com
- Money will be transferred to World Vision
- Deadline: July 31, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time
- Specifics to be considered
- Birthday
3. Video/audio international compilation
- Deadline for submissions: August 15, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time
- Remix of Jing’s songs?
- Jing fans introduce themselves to Jing and say happy birthday in their own languages

4. Custom t-shirt
- Contest date: July 9th – August 8th, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time
- Submissions to be sent to jingscastle@yahoo.com
- Subject: Contest submission
- Please specify if this is for t-shirt design or photobook cover
- Top 5-10 designs chosen by staff by August 13th
- From August 15th – 22nd, 2010

Input?

Preferably before this Sunday Razz
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 am

minchong92 wrote:

Package will be sent to Taiwan with genmaicha – transfer to TW fanclub – to Jing?

Yeah, I think transferring it to TW fanclub to Jing is probably the best way. Even if I'm lucky enough to attend her promotional activities and meet her, I don't think they'll let me get close to her to personally give her the birthday gift haha.

Please note that I'm going to Taiwan on Sept 2, so it's better to send the package to me by Aug 30 if shipping from your location.

minchong92 wrote:

- When donating, please specify which purpose you want it to go to (ex. charity, b-day funds)

I've sent the money through paypal. All for World Vision.
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 am

genmaicha wrote:
minchong92 wrote:

Yeah, I think transferring it to TW fanclub to Jing is probably the best way. Even if I'm lucky enough to attend her promotional activities and meet her, I don't think they'll let me get close to her to personally give her the birthday gift haha.

Please note that I'm going to Taiwan on Sept 2, so it's better to send the package to me by Aug 30 if shipping from your location.

xD...perhaps...I could ask them if Jing has any events...if you could somehow be a representative or something...we'll see ^^

Ok, based on how long packages take to be delivered and time needed to compile everything together, I think I'm going to push the deadlines back a week just to be on the safe side.

genmaicha wrote:
minchong92 wrote:

I've sent the money through paypal. All for World Vision.

Gracias x100240893428095 (how ever far numbers go in this universe). Just received and the donation purpose has been noted ^^
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 pm

minchong92 wrote:

- Deadline: August 15, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time

- Email jingscastle@yahoo.com to get main organizer’s addresses
- Postcards will be collected in packages – Singapore, Malaysia, etc. and then sent to main organizer in US
- minchong92@yahoo.com

Hmm, maybe I can volunter to collect postcards from Malaysia (and maybe Singapore,etc.. around the South East Asia region i guess). So to ease the trouble??

Spoiler:

As for Fanart..if it's to be mailed, what if it's something large?? should we limited a size or weight?
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm

minchong92 wrote:
genmaicha wrote:

minchong92 wrote:

xD...perhaps...I could ask them if Jing has any events...if you could somehow be a representative or something...we'll see ^^

Either way will be just great cheers

Maybe we could ask Jing's management for permission??
(@minchong: Yea, if Jing is having events or activities during genmaicha's stay in Taiwan, probably genmaicha could represent us Wink That would be awesome!)

Spoiler:

If it's too difficult to personally hand the package to Jing, I guess joint collaboration with TW fanclub would be best Smile
Back to top Go down
niki0514
Peasant
Peasant
niki0514

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:37 pm

I would like to help out for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

greencucumber wrote:

Hmm, maybe I can volunter to collect postcards from Malaysia (and maybe Singapore,etc.. around the South East Asia region i guess). So to ease the trouble??

Spoiler:

As for Fanart..if it's to be mailed, what if it's something large?? should we limited a size or weight?

That would be a great help and convenience. When I meet up Jing SG, I'm probably going to ask them about what they think too ^^

Fanart submissions (the digital scans) are going to be first posted at a contest thread I'm opening soon. But I'll add that fanart in its physical form will be accepted for Jing's Castle package. Just like tendrepoison's VS lipgloss XD.

Size - I think we're going to limit it to 20x14 inch (folded), 11x8 (unfolded)
Weight - less than 1 lb ~ 0.5 kg

greencucumber wrote:

If it's too difficult to personally hand the package to Jing, I guess joint collaboration with TW fanclub would be best Smile

Hopefully Jing will have an event on her birthday XD
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Volunteers on board (please post below if you want to help lead any items or just help out with organizing things!)
minchong92
genmaicha
greencucumber
patomc
niki0514

Package will be sent to Taiwan with genmaicha – transfer to TW fanclub – to Jing

In order to meet with deadlines, all package items must be compiled before 8/30.

- Shipping costs

- Please specify in email/Paypal notice on which purpose you want it to go to (charity, b-day funds)

- Deadline: August 9, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time

- Hand-drawn
- Bought

- Email jingscastle@yahoo.com to get main organizers' addresses

- minchong92@yahoo.com

- Birthday
- Deadline for submissions: August 15, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time
- Remix of Jing’s songs?

4. Custom t-shirt
- Contest date: July 9th – August 8th, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time
- Submissions to be sent to jingscastle@yahoo.com
- Subject: Contest submission
- Top 5-10 designs chosen by staff by August 13th
- From August 15th – 22nd, 2010
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi Jing Castlers,

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Eil1yo10

After much planning and much thanks to everyone's participation in our previous polls held, it's time to start preparing Jing's b-day gift from Jing's Castle ^^

Last year, Jing’s Castle was able to send Jing her b-day wishes with much help from Jing Evolution SG. This year, we have enough time to plan out Jing’s b-day gift. And so, Jing’s b-day gift will be our first official forum project ever!

Here is our final plan...apologies in advance for its longness XD

- Shipping costs

If you would like to contribute, please donate to Jing’s Castle through Paypal
- Please specify in email/Paypal notice on which purpose you want it to go to (charity, b-day funds)

- Deadline: August 9, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time

- Hand-drawn
- Bought

- Email jingscastle@yahoo.com to get main organizers' addresses
- Subject: Postcards submission
- Postcards will be collected in regions – Singapore, Malaysia, etc. and then sent to main organizer in US
- Image scanned and sent to main organizer (jingscastle@yahoo.com) to print
- Subject: Postcards submission

- Birthday
- Deadline for submissions: August 9, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time
- Send submissions to jingscastle@yahoo.com
- Subject: Video/Audio for Jing's B-day Submission
- Remix of Jing’s songs?

4. Custom t-shirt
- Contest date: July 19th – August 6th, 2010 @ 12:00 am PST time
- Submissions to be posted at Jing’s Castle at the below link:
https://jingcastle.forumotion.net/jing-castle-creations-f5/contest-fanart-design-contest-for-jing-s-b-day-gift-open-from-now-8-9-t1116.htm
- Give some background description about your fanart
- Top 5-10 designs chosen by staff by August 8th
- From August 9th – 13th, 2010

5. Do you have any items you wish to add to Jing’s b-day package?
- Please email jingscastle@yahoo.com to notify us
- Subject: Additional B-day Package Items
- Acceptable items include fanart, cards, posters, pictures etc.
- Please note the size of your item
- Must be within these ranges: 11 x 8-½ in (unfolded), 20 x 14 in (folded)
- Weight less than 1 lb ~ 0.5 kg
- Lastly, it must be appropriate!

Volunteers on board (please post here if you want to help lead any items or just help out with organizing things!)
minchong92
genmaicha
greencucumber
patomc
niki0514

Package will be sent to Taiwan with genmaicha – transfer to TW fanclub – to Jing

In order to meet with deadlines, all package items must be compiled before 8/30.

We will be needing participation from Jing Castlers in order to make Jing's b-day gift possible ^^

If you have any questions, additional input or just wish to help out - please post here~
https://jingcastle.forumotion.net/feedback-qa-and-volunteer-f16/official-project-jings-castle-b-day-gift-for-jing-t952.htm

Thanks in advance for everyone's contributions :]
Let's add oil together work hard
And don't forget to spread that Jing goodness hehe

Sincerely,

minchong92 (admin)

Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:24 pm

The mass PM is missing item #5 because I was too excited to announce the whole thing...it will be included in the mass email though XD
Back to top Go down
bluxzero
bluxzero

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Another volunteer aboard. Anything I can help with, just tell me minchong. I can help with the mail thingy too.

Glad to see we're doing the child sponsor thing, it will be so meaningful for her. Can't wait to see the outcome! Hope this one will be a total blast for her. XD
Back to top Go down
http://from-a-far.tumblr.com
AngieK
Peasant
Peasant
AngieK

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 pm

How exciting! x3! I'm gonna see if I can do anything this week. =]!
Back to top Go down
patomc
Vassal
Vassal
patomc

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:12 am

i can help with the collection of postcards in Malaysia, scanning the image & e-mail to the main organizer to print etc...just donate, dont know if it is enough or not to support this project, may this first ever project wll be super successful. All for Jing, Jing for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next