Jing's Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jing's Castle

Jing Chang International English Forum - Jing's Castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jing's International Forum a.k.a Jing's Castle
Please register to access all of Jing's updated news, pics, vids etc. !!! contact minchong92 by PM as a guest if you have registering problems...

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)

Go down 
+11
Y_Kaiqin
AngieK
bluxzero
niki0514
greencucumber
whateva
Heiky
tendrepoison
patomc
genmaicha
minchong92
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hatsumi
Peasant
Peasant
hatsumi

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm

minchong92 wrote:

The postcards will hopefully let Jing know on how international her poison is hehe
Some postcards are also of her favorite towers~
Please please suggest any locations I may have forgotten, I'm pretty sure I did leave out some.

Thank you :]

Erm....Hong Kong?
Back to top Go down
minchong92
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
minchong92

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 pm

^

Ok, latest update on the above postcards/buttons...

Originally I thought that they would only take 24 hours to manufacture/ship...but then apparently that takes extra cost ($20-$40 more) + Zazzle's checkout system doesn't let you change the shipping option from Standard (4-7 days) T_T

So now I'm not sure if any of the above is possible anymore due to both cost and the time we have left.
What do you guys think? A replacement option could be I just print the postcard images and then paste onto scrapbook paper. It'll be more handmade than professional.
The only disappointing thing is that there won't be the cool buttons :[

On the brighter side, I bought the book thing that everything will be compiled into. It's small, approx. the size of a greeting card but thicker (both eco-friendly and easy to ship/carry) and also easy to insert things - it's like a photo album. Plus when you insert something into the slot, it's protected by a plastic cover hehe The cover will also be replaced by either a fanart cover or a b-day greeting design.

Here's how it looks (w/ original cover):
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08150010

The inside (final thing will probably open horizontally)
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08150011

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08150012

And then another thing - this book has 36 slots

- 11 slots for fang's fanart
- 3 to 4 slots to intro Jing to World Vision child
- 5-10 slots for sent in postcards/fan's handmade cards
- The rest for everyone's sent in b-day wishes
- 1 to 2 slots to intro Jing to Jing's Castle International Forum

I bought an extra booklet too just in case

Input?

Should we print everyone's b-day wishes or handwrite them?
Anything else we should add?

Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:46 pm

The booklet looks ok, I like the cover.

I think if you print the postcard images then group the b-day wishes it should be ok.

(i.e. print postcard for vancouver....then gather like the b-day from there and put on the following flaps...etc.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:07 pm

I like the cover too. It looks small enough to be put together in the same World Vision envelope/package.

I like eva's idea of grouping the birthday wishes and postcard images.
It'll be really cool if we can represent every continent XD
Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 pm

genmaicha wrote:
I like the cover too. It looks small enough to be put together in the same World Vision envelope/package.

most of the continents I think we can....but not Antarctic unfortunately....
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:56 pm

whateva wrote:
The booklet looks ok, I like the cover.

I think if you print the postcard images then group the b-day wishes it should be ok.

(i.e. print postcard for vancouver....then gather like the b-day from there and put on the following flaps...etc.)

Spoiler:

Haha the cover is the original one...so I probably don't have to do much to it then?
It already looks quite international.

That's a good idea for categorizing, will definitely do that.
There's not many places where postcards are sold here...well at least the global ones.
I'll either print the postcards on 4x6 photo at Kinkos (0.39 cents each) or print them on my printer and then paste on scrapbooking paper...both are okay cost-wise...I'm getting new cartridges for college anyways...hopefully XD

whateva wrote:
genmaicha wrote:

most of the continents I think we can....but not Antarctic unfortunately....

If only penguins could access Youtube...they would be amazed. And perhaps even migrate south to hear Jing live.
Back to top Go down
each
Squire
Squire
each

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am

minchong92 wrote:

If only penguins could access Youtube...they would be amazed. And perhaps even migrate south to hear Jing live.

i tink its pretty hard for penguins to use keyboard with flippers
its hard to get nice postcards here... i'll hunt ard to see if any features chilli crabs~
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 am

each wrote:

i tink its pretty hard for penguins to use keyboard with flippers
its hard to get nice postcards here... i'll hunt ard to see if any features chilli crabs~

Haha..probably specially designed keyboards will be in the market for penguins..

Sorry for the slow feedback, I like whateva's idea too, good thinking Wink .

minchong92 wrote:

Originally I thought that they would only take 24 hours to manufacture/ship...but then apparently that takes extra cost ($20-$40 more) + Zazzle's checkout system doesn't let you change the shipping option from Standard (4-7 days) T_T

So now I'm not sure if any of the above is possible anymore due to both cost and the time we have left.

Hmm, I think this brilliant idea won't be put to waste. Maybe we could save it for our next birthday project for Jing Wink.
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm

And now I present to you, our very first Jing's Castle International English Forum project ever – it’s pretty much complete except for some minor details which include being transported to Jing in Taiwan xD.

I finally sent out the Jing’s Castle b-day booklet compilation for Jing :]
It’s going to leave with genmaicha to Taiwan on 9/2.

These booklets are actually 4x6 photo albums so they’re easy to carry on hand.

Here are the two booklet covers…apologies for the writing and cover designs…blame it on my artistic skills xD
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210010

The background for the covers is the original that came with the albums. It’s quite international with the passport stamps, don’t you think?

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210011
This is the cover for the 1st booklet. Took these pictures with my cellphone so the cover’s a bit lighter than what it appears here.

Back cover for 1st booklet.
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210012

The 1st booklet consists of b-day wishes sent in by Jing. The 2nd booklet continues with the b-day wishes and then some bonus content…
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210015

All the wishes are categorized by country/region. Before each region, there’s a postcard/photo of the region (tried to find towers/classic pics; example below is Malaysia).
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210013

Cover of 2nd booklet
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210014t.

B-day wishes continued…
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210016

Intro to the World Vision child we’re sponsoring in Jing’s name – he’s 4 years old…just like Jing :]
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210017

Later on, there’s going to be a thread in Jing’s Castle for everyone to send their letters/messages to Wanna.

For now, we’re sponsoring Wanna for one full year. But there’s actually more to look forward to in the future hehe

Wanna’s background ^^ (please do not release his picture out of Jing's Castle)
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Wannap10

Name (姓名): Wanna Phyo

Nationality (國籍): Myanmar 緬甸

Born (出生): 09/06/06 (四歲)

Wanna lives with his parents, 1 brother, and 4 sisters. His parents struggle to provide for the family. His father is a farmer and his mother is a farmer. Despite their efforts, it is difficult to meet the family's needs.

Wanna 的家庭包括他父母, 哥哥和四個妹妹. Wanna 的父母兩是靠農業來養活. 雖然他們很努力的在養家, 但他們還是有困難滿足家庭的需要.

Wanna is growing up in a poor community in Myanmar. Families live in small homes made of bamboo with thatch roofs. Rice, vegetables and salty fish are staples of the local diet. The climate is humid with temperatures ranging between annual lows in the 50s and highs over 100 degrees.

Wanna 來自緬甸其中的窮社區. 一家人是住在竹子蓋的房屋, 屋頂是用茅草做的. 大米, 素菜和鹹魚是當地的主食食物. 當地的氣候潮濕, 氣溫介於 50度低點和高點在100度以上.

Wanna is not in school at this time. He likes to play with toys. He helps at home by doing the family chores. He is in satisfactory health.

目前Wanna還沒開始上學. 他喜歡玩玩具. 他也會在家裡幫忙做家事. 他健康狀況良好.

2nd booklet also has an intro to Jing’s Castle :]
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210019

The booklet compilation closes out with Jing Castler fanart from fangx.fang
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210020

Printed Hsuanyi’s high-resolution fanart on 4x6 photopaper. Up close, it’s so HQ x]

The back cover of the 2nd booklet = 11th fanart piece from fangx.fang
[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 08210021

Much much thanks to all Jing Castlers for participating in this!
I bet Jing will have an awesome birthday…she’ll have to read all this English that’s contained in this booklet LOL

And especially much thanks to those who made Wanna’s child sponsorship possible.
It’s quite amazing to see fans come together to support their favorite artist in a different kind of way, it's sort of like giving back to a good cause :]

All in all, we’re making Jing Castle history and wishing Jing a happy 4th birthday as well!

Spoiler:

Hopefully, we can be even more prepared for next year or any future projects.
This whole planning process was a really good experience.
But there's one thing we can improve in which is...more participation from Jing Castlers What a Face

And now in the meantime, please keep the Castle nice and warm~
Our Governor of the Castle may visit anytime soon hehe

Cheers,

minchong92
=====================================================

Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Yay, congrats for completing this project! Much thanks to minchong for organizing this.
Hopefully the Governor of the Castle will really visit us soon XD
Back to top Go down
hatsumi
Peasant
Peasant
hatsumi

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 am

minchong, I really like the b-day booklet compilation sunny
thanks for organizing and putting this project together.
I'm sure Governor of the Castle will be very touched.....

Yoku dekimashita!! (Good job!! - in Japanese) yay
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:22 am

Yayy!! cheers My package reach genmaicha finally~ *relieve*

AWESOME JOB!! Thanks a million to MINCHONG (for your ideas, hardwork in compiling it, etc.) and everyone in the Castle who have made this splendid b-day project a successful one. Not forgetting to thank GENMAICHA for bringing this package to Taiwan. Hope that she will be able to hand it personally to Jing and get a warm hug from her.. XD.. *fingers crossing*
Spoiler:

Am looking forward for any possible next project Wink. I hope that I'll be able to participate more in the next project What a Face.

As minchong mentioned before, hopefully there will be more participations from fellow Jing Caslters in future projects .. *gee*

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JING and we'll be waiting for her in this warm Castle Wink

CHEERS~
Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh hey, finally get to see the worldvision child. It's so cool to see samples of the booklets, the amazing fan art and the effort everyone put in. Thank you for your hard work minchong. Give yourselves a pat-on-the-back.

Castlers here are so caring and warm and I'm proud to be a part of it. Hope the governor visits so we can be even more proud.
Back to top Go down
Metze
Knight
Knight
Metze

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:28 pm

you guys are awesome! i don't what else to say, but if Jing sees this gift, she will be so so so happy, i can be sure with you guys about that! keep goin' on, jing's Castlers!
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:10 pm

I received minchong's package today cheers

@greencucumber, your postcards don't fit in the booklet, so I put them in a separate envelope along with the mini badge.
@patomc, I wrote a little note on the box so that Jing knows the gift is from you (just in case it gets separated from your postcard).
@tendreposion, I will put your gift in the VS bag as requested.
Back to top Go down
patomc
Vassal
Vassal
patomc

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 am

[quote="genmaicha"]I received minchong's package today cheers

@patomc, I wrote a little note on the box so that Jing knows the gift is from you (just in case it gets separated from your postcard).

thanks genmaicha. remember to give her a very big hug & give us a detailed description of your adventure, so that we might get a little bit jealous here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:03 pm

genmaicha wrote:
I received minchong's package today cheers

@greencucumber, your postcards don't fit in the booklet, so I put them in a separate envelope along with the mini badge.

Opps.. Embarassed Sorry about the postcards size..Yea, I'll love any decisions and arrangements made by you Wink. We believe in you XD. Thanks alottttttttt.. I love you

patomc wrote:
thanks genmaicha. remember to give her a very big hug & give us a detailed description of your adventure, so that we might get a little bit jealous here

Yea, we'll be around the Castle to hear from you...XD.
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:13 am

One more day till Jing's b-day...though technically I think genmaicha is going to Jing's b-day event today :]]]]]

It's probably going on right now hehe
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 am

minchong92 wrote:
One more day till Jing's b-day...though technically I think genmaicha is going to Jing's b-day event today :]]]]]

It's probably going on right now hehe

It's September 6 in Taiwan now!! I think it's too early for Jing's b-day event now.. It's only 12.30am right now.. keke Smile

HAPPIE BURFDAY JING~

@genmaicha: Have fun at the event yea Cool . Please fill us in with the event.. Can't wait to hear your exciting experience.. Enjoy~ Cool

Last edited by greencucumber on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whateva
Jing Castle Subber
Jing Castle Subber
whateva

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 am

Yes, a little too early. hehe.

Happy Birthday Jing!!!

I wish you all the best, and most importantly, happiness in doing the things you love.
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm

genmaicha wrote:
Yay, congrats for completing this project! Much thanks to minchong for organizing this.

Speaking about Jing visiting our Castle, what color will the wordings for 'Governor of the Castle' be???
Back to top Go down
minchong92
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:17 pm

greencucumber wrote:
genmaicha wrote:

Speaking about Jing visiting our Castle, what color will the wordings for 'Governor of the Castle' be???

not sure about that XD

=====================================================

Ok, some brief updates...

It may sound disappointing at first, but the World Vision portion of our gift to Jing was rejected by Gold Typhoon. Reason being is that it may give Jing pressure.
That's alright though~I think Jing Castlers should continue the spirit of giving anyhow and let's keep correspondence with Wanna. It's like our way of giving back...but like in a secret mission kind of way haha

However, genmaicha managed to give the booklets to Jing ^^
and I'm thinking that she had a good time wipping

A big thanks to all Jing Castlers who had a part in this! We accomplished our first forum project and at the same time, have learned many things to improve for the future XD

=========================================================
Below is the contributions + expenses tabs w/ unnamed but AWESOME contributors!
I'm posting this so that all the funds we as Jing's Castle staff are using can remain transparent.

Contributors to charity/b-day funds ($ in USD):

Spoiler:

Total Contributions: $891.00

$$$ Spent: $447.36

$$$ left in JC’s Paypal account (tbd for charity funds): $443.64

=============================================================

Expenses Tab (USD):

FedEx prints (postcards + fanart): $8.94

Art supplies*: ~$3.73

1st full year World Vision sponsorship for Wanna Phyo: $420

USPS shipping: $14.69

Total Expenses: $447.36

*Unaccounted, as in I didn’t record the exact price, but it makes up for the difference in contributions tab. The 2 photo-album booklets were ~$1.00 each while the scrapbooking paper was around ~$4.00
Back to top Go down
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:17 pm

WOW!! Great updates from minchong cheers. It feels good to achieve something after all the hardwork and effort put in by all Jing Castlers here.

Although we are from different countries, it didn't stop us from participating in this awesome project. Hopefully there will be more projects coming on.

Give yourself a pat-on-your-back Very Happy . Again, I would like to Thank the organisers for organising such an awesome project, those who had participated, donated funds, and all Jing Castlers.

Taking this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to minchong and genmaicha.

Spoiler:

Lastly, I'm soooo touched yay
Back to top Go down
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm back!^^ Guess what? I met Jing twice! And shaked her hand twice! XD The first meeting was very unexpected as I met her at the airport... one hour after my arrival! What a nice welcome haha. I called Ming Jing (TW fanclub's secretary) as soon as I arrived in Taiwan on 9/4 at 1pm. She said that Jing's flight arrived at 2 pm. If I waited another hour, I would have a chance to meet her. While waiting for her, I met another Jing fan. Her nickname is cotton candy. We chatted for a while, and then... I saw her! And Huang Wen Xing, Jiang Ming Juan, Wang Ya Ting... yup, the Super Idol 1 gang.

I was still in a daze when she walked pass me, so cotton candy pulled me to walk side by side Jing. She kept pushing me toward Jing and telling me to say something to her, but I was just so nervous that I didn't know what to say. Dude, I was walking next to Jing, how could I even think straight? Now that I think about it, I feel that I wasted a rare opportunity. I wish I could turn back time *sigh*

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Wss8yh
Jing was my focus, so Jiang Ming Juan got cut off and Wang Ya Ting's not even in the picture XD

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 2afwk1d
Several of her friends came and gave her leis.

The next day was Jing's birthday party. The event started at 2:30 pm, but I was asked to come early, so we met up at 9:30 am. I watched the staff rehearse and then we decorated the stage after lunch. Jing's mom was there to help too. She's so elegant and tall.

Next thing you know it's 2:30 already, and the fans have filled up the room. Jing came a bit late... I think around 3pm. When I saw her on stage, my heart started beating wildly. She looks so radiant, beautiful, handome, cool... just a sight of perfection. She's so much funnier, livelier, and attractive in person. I was almost electrocuted to death by her charm LOL. And her live singing... all I can say is that's the voice of an angel. Pure magical.

We were all so HIGH. Jing joked around with the fans, and the fans sang along with her. It's quite touching actually. At the end of the event, every fan had a chance to shake her hand and personally give their gifts to Jing. Again, I was so nervous and still in a state of disbelief meeting Jing face to face again for the 2nd straight day that I almost forgot to shake her hand after giving her Jingcastle's gift =="

So that's my short fan account. I hope if I ever get a chance to meet Jing again next time, I won't blank out again. As they say, third time's the charm hehe.

*Please do not repost without permission.

Last edited by genmaicha on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
each
Squire
Squire
each

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 pm

wow! genmaicha good for you for have met Jing @ the airport
bet u cant slp properly @ nite after meeting Jing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)   [OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL PROJECT] Jing’s Castle B-Day Gift for Jing (update on page 6!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next