Jing's Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jing's Castle

Jing Chang International English Forum - Jing's Castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jing's International Forum a.k.a Jing's Castle
Please register to access all of Jing's updated news, pics, vids etc. !!! contact minchong92 by PM as a guest if you have registering problems...

[SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?

Go down 
+4
siaheer
minchong92
wendy
jinglebelle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jinglebelle
Noble
Noble
jinglebelle

[SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Empty
PostSubject: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:23 am

just wondering about the necessity of getting articles translated

some just prefer to discuss in English
Back to top Go down
wendy
Forum Moderator – Imperial Guard
wendy

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm

well
i reckon
since this is an international forum for Jing
we should stick with English
if not, wouldn't it just be same as Gold Typhoon?
lol
Back to top Go down
minchong92
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
minchong92

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 pm

wendy wrote:
well
i reckon
since this is an international forum for Jing
we should stick with English
if not, wouldn't it just be same as Gold Typhoon?
lol

yeah, English is the main language
but ppl can post in Chinese, broken English, etc. (maybe do both at the same time) here.
International involves everyone from around the world
I don't want Jing Castle to be like Asianfanatics where you can only communicate in English
that's so Sad
just make sure everyone includes a translation in english for those who can't read chinese ^^
Back to top Go down
siaheer
Squire
Squire
siaheer

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:35 am

I agree with minchong92. Lol, or maybe i shall just type pinyin if i want to say something in chinese? Smile And, translate it too.
Back to top Go down
http://siaheerblackandwhite.blogspot.com
wendy
Forum Moderator – Imperial Guard
wendy

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:01 am

haha
if there's translation of Chinese
of course we can communicate in Chinese
or even other languages
lol
and oh siaheer
pls include translations if you're going to type in pinyin
haha
cause i dont understand it (even though i'm trying to learn it atm)
haha
Back to top Go down
siaheer
Squire
Squire
siaheer

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:09 am

Lol, yeah i can even teach you my national language back here in Malaysia. xD Dont worry, its an english forum after all. And, yes i will translate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://siaheerblackandwhite.blogspot.com
blurblock07
Merchant
Merchant
blurblock07

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:51 am

hi everyone.

i'm new here. hum...personally i think the language used here should be english. if not its not any different from the taiwan, hk, china forums. this is international meaning the communication language should be in English. of course noone is perfect, we won't restrict to all people posting here should be in english. Chinese is fine too cos we are all Chinese here right? lol...another thing is I type very slow when come to Chinese cos of my poor han yu pin ying.

By the way, I'm from the Singapore Fan Club : http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jingsg
and Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18120247252&ref=mf

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/blurblock07
choco-late
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
choco-late

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:40 am

Well since it's an international forum we should assume that there's fans out there who can't read Chinese or understand Chinese. Although there might be none at the moment but there might be in the future. So always better to stick with English, unless you really can't describe what you want then you can use Chinese but at least put the meaning or description beside.
Back to top Go down
http://zyjdownloads.blogspot.com/
cindy
Vassal
Vassal
cindy

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:04 pm

thank to have international forum here...i find it too difficult to have a english forum since i don't know to read and write in mandarin...but i understand to listen and speak well...haha...this forum help me a lot...and now i more understand and get Zhang Yun Jing news everytime....thank for all people who post to this forum...
Back to top Go down
http://cindydailylife.blogspot.com/
greencucumber
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Hmm.. I was browsing all the old threads and stumbled into this one. keke

Yea, I would love it that the main language for this forum is English, but Chinese and other languages are okay too (provided they have translations for it).

cindy wrote:

thank to have international forum here...i find it too difficult to have a english forum since i don't know to read and write in mandarin...but i understand to listen and speak well...haha...this forum help me a lot...and now i more understand and get Zhang Yun Jing news everytime....thank for all people who post to this forum...

I understand cindy's situation well ;p. I guess there are about half of Chinese Malaysians in the same category as us:

Can't read & can't write chinese BUT able to understand a little chinese or not at all

Resulting us to be called as a 'banana' =.='

Am a good example of 'banana' .. sigh~

Well, there isn't any compliments for the staffs and forum members lately. Here's one huge compliment from me..
Thanks a MILLION to all Jing's Castlers who had been here for the forum. Without the staffs of this awesome forum, there wouldn't be this forum here today. You guys helped to enlighten the non-chinese literate fans of Jing. I love this forum, it's unique, 'multi-countried'.. I love you

Cheers!!

~greencucumber~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?   [SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SUGG - ANS] Is there anyone who can't read Chinese in here?
Page 1 of 1