Jing's Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jing's Castle

Jing Chang International English Forum - Jing's Castle

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jing's International Forum a.k.a Jing's Castle
Please register to access all of Jing's updated news, pics, vids etc. !!! contact minchong92 by PM as a guest if you have registering problems...

[QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
minchong92
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
minchong92

[QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers? Empty
PostSubject: [QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers?   [QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Wasn't too sure whether to tag this thread as [QUES] or [FEEDBACK]

but since a member brought this up
and I won't mention her name until she comes here keke...I was a bit curious on how everyone thinks...

Should Jing Castlers' covers of Jing's songs or the songs she's sung before be included in Jing Castle Creations? Or should we create a section for that particular itself?

Personally, I would just add a [COVER] tag and put it in Jing Castle Creations as that section isn't very active as of now...
Back to top Go down
choco-late
Castle Admin – Chief of Staff
choco-late

PostSubject: Re: [QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers?   [QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 pm

You know when I first saw the title I was thinking "Are you telling us to make a cover of Jing's songs?"

Okay back to the topic, I think it can go in the Creation section since having a section by itself is too much. And I agree with the tag as just [COVER] or maybe if its a video [VID] or just music [MUSIC].
Back to top Go down
http://zyjdownloads.blogspot.com/
genmaicha
Noble
Noble
genmaicha

PostSubject: Re: [QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers?   [QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm

I also think it can go under Creations.

Waiting for everyone's cover of Jing's songs. Let's go online KTV-ing keke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers?   [QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[QUES] Jing Castle Creations - How about covers?
Page 1 of 1